the Unending Journey of the Wandering Author

A chronicle of the unending journey of the Wandering Author through life, with notes and observations made along the way. My readers should be aware I will not censor comments that disagree with me, but I do refuse to display comment spam or pointless, obscene rants. Humans may contact me at thewanderingauthor at yahoo dot com - I'll reply as I am able.

Name:
Location: New England, United States

I have always known I was meant to write, even when I was too young to know the word 'author'. When I learned that books were printed, I developed an interest in that as well. And I have always been a wanderer, at least in my mind. It's not the worst trait in an author. For more, read my writing; every author illuminates their heart and soul on the pages they write upon.

Saturday, June 10, 2006

A Child Without A Voice - Bookmark Post

Sickness and tragedy kept me from updating this post as I would have liked for far too long. In addition, the project faces one serious snag - of all the writers who committed to write a story, very few have submitted anything in all this time. I have had four submissions - two weren't anything that would fit this project. So, in practice, counting my own story, I have three stories - not nearly enough for a book.

I have created this post so that other bloggers can link to it, and you can see either the original post, or the latest update, simply by clicking on one of two buttons. That way, each blogger won't have to update their links every time there is a new update; I can just change the link here. Thank you for your interest in helping a four year old boy who can't talk, and whose family's health insurance provider has denied him the help he needs.

Original PostLatest Update

diigo it