the Unending Journey of the Wandering Author

A chronicle of the unending journey of the Wandering Author through life, with notes and observations made along the way. My readers should be aware I will not censor comments that disagree with me, but I do refuse to display comment spam or pointless, obscene rants. Humans may contact me at thewanderingauthor at yahoo dot com - I'll reply as I am able.

Name:
Location: New England, United States

I have always known I was meant to write, even when I was too young to know the word 'author'. When I learned that books were printed, I developed an interest in that as well. And I have always been a wanderer, at least in my mind. It's not the worst trait in an author. For more, read my writing; every author illuminates their heart and soul on the pages they write upon.

Friday, August 11, 2006

Coming Attractions

The feline adventures related below will explain to both of my faithful readers why I didn't manage to post anything Wednesday. With terrorism once again in the air, I hope to post a few thoughts on what writers can do to thwart the terrorists' goals. I am also pleased and excited to let you know that I have recently been in touch with a cousin I have never met who lives in Ireland (she is the granddaughter of my grandfather's youngest brother). She is flying to the United States next Tuesday, and we have plans to meet in about two weeks. I can't wait to meet her and her family! In the meantime, this weekend has become busier than I'd intended, so I doubt I shall find any time to post again until Monday, unless I am able to fit it in later today. In the meantime, for your enjoyment, I have added links to a few more interesting blogs I've come across. And I have still more; there are more blogs I intend to include, as soon as I can find the time to add them all.

diigo it

1 Comments:

Blogger RomanceWriter said...

Just stopping in tosay hi!

August 13, 2006 9:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home