the Unending Journey of the Wandering Author

A chronicle of the unending journey of the Wandering Author through life, with notes and observations made along the way. My readers should be aware I will not censor comments that disagree with me, but I do refuse to display comment spam or pointless, obscene rants. Humans may contact me at thewanderingauthor at yahoo dot com - I'll reply as I am able.

Name:
Location: New England, United States

I have always known I was meant to write, even when I was too young to know the word 'author'. When I learned that books were printed, I developed an interest in that as well. And I have always been a wanderer, at least in my mind. It's not the worst trait in an author. For more, read my writing; every author illuminates their heart and soul on the pages they write upon.

Friday, May 11, 2007

One Hundred Posts

I just noticed this is my hundredth post, but I'm not in any state to celebrate. I'm posting to let those of you who read my blog know I somehow managed to become severely dehydrated during the sudden heat we're having. I have worked on stories both days, but cannot manage to finish them with a headache that feels like a rusty axe is being slammed into my skull.

So, for those of you expecting to find stories, I'm sorry. I'll make up any stories I miss, either by posting several a day in May, or continuing on into June. So I will still write 31 stories, and as quickly as I can. I just need to take a day or two off to let the headache go away.

Labels: ,

diigo it

3 Comments:

Blogger Suzan Abrams, email: suzanabrams@live.co.uk said...

Hi Ray,
so sorry to read that you're ill.
and of course, I hope you get better soon.
being ill is no fun.
but i wondered about the rush and the purpose to finish these stories in 31 days. Did I miss something? What's all that about?
cheers

May 11, 2007 2:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you get to feeling better soon!!! Take care of yourself ok.. this heat is ugh.. ugly.

May 11, 2007 11:15 AM  
Blogger writerwoman said...

Hope you feel better soon!

Hugs,

Sarsa

May 13, 2007 4:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home