the Unending Journey of the Wandering Author

A chronicle of the unending journey of the Wandering Author through life, with notes and observations made along the way. My readers should be aware I will not censor comments that disagree with me, but I do refuse to display comment spam or pointless, obscene rants. Humans may contact me at thewanderingauthor at yahoo dot com - I'll reply as I am able.

Name:
Location: New England, United States

I have always known I was meant to write, even when I was too young to know the word 'author'. When I learned that books were printed, I developed an interest in that as well. And I have always been a wanderer, at least in my mind. It's not the worst trait in an author. For more, read my writing; every author illuminates their heart and soul on the pages they write upon.

Friday, May 11, 2007

One Hundred Posts

I just noticed this is my hundredth post, but I'm not in any state to celebrate. I'm posting to let those of you who read my blog know I somehow managed to become severely dehydrated during the sudden heat we're having. I have worked on stories both days, but cannot manage to finish them with a headache that feels like a rusty axe is being slammed into my skull.

So, for those of you expecting to find stories, I'm sorry. I'll make up any stories I miss, either by posting several a day in May, or continuing on into June. So I will still write 31 stories, and as quickly as I can. I just need to take a day or two off to let the headache go away.

Labels: ,

diigo it

4 Comments:

Blogger suzanabrams said...

Hi Ray,
so sorry to read that you're ill.
and of course, I hope you get better soon.
being ill is no fun.
but i wondered about the rush and the purpose to finish these stories in 31 days. Did I miss something? What's all that about?
cheers

May 11, 2007 2:56 AM  
Anonymous wolfbaby said...

I hope you get to feeling better soon!!! Take care of yourself ok.. this heat is ugh.. ugly.

May 11, 2007 11:15 AM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

Completely understandable. I've had that happen and it isn't pretty. Hope you feel better soon. Don't push yourself for us, your health is more important!

May 12, 2007 8:15 PM  
Blogger writerwoman said...

Hope you feel better soon!

Hugs,

Sarsa

May 13, 2007 4:11 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home