the Unending Journey of the Wandering Author

A chronicle of the unending journey of the Wandering Author through life, with notes and observations made along the way. My readers should be aware I will not censor comments that disagree with me, but I do refuse to display comment spam or pointless, obscene rants. Humans may contact me at thewanderingauthor at yahoo dot com - I'll reply as I am able.

Name:
Location: New England, United States

I have always known I was meant to write, even when I was too young to know the word 'author'. When I learned that books were printed, I developed an interest in that as well. And I have always been a wanderer, at least in my mind. It's not the worst trait in an author. For more, read my writing; every author illuminates their heart and soul on the pages they write upon.

Friday, June 22, 2007

WA Lives - Details to Follow

I'm sorry I've worried some of you with my long absence. The story is much too long and I am still too sick (only part of the story) to relate it now, but I just wanted to let you know that I am still alive, still intend to keep this blog active, and have just been sidelined with a couple of nasty hits one after the other. When I'm feeling better, hopefully in a few days at most, I'll fill you all in on the gory details.

I'll also try to get around to answering those of you who commented soon, again, as soon as I have energy to do so.

Labels:

diigo it

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Im sorry to hear things aren't going so well for you.. but glad to hear your still on your feet so to speak.. take care!!

June 22, 2007 2:39 PM  
Blogger Thy said...

feel better!!

June 23, 2007 7:59 PM  
Blogger Bhaswati said...

I hope you feel a lot better soon, WA! Will be keeping you in my thoughts. :)

June 23, 2007 11:50 PM  
Blogger Suzan Abrams, email: suzanabrams@live.co.uk said...

Oh Ray...
I'm so sorry
big hug
as you know, I went through a pretty rough time myself.
for some reason, I can barely look at my own blog these days.
thinking of you lots

June 24, 2007 6:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Get well soon, WA! You are in my thoughts.

June 24, 2007 9:09 AM  
Blogger *DB* said...

Hope you feel better soon! If you're up for it, care to participate in another carnival?

June 24, 2007 8:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home