the Unending Journey of the Wandering Author

A chronicle of the unending journey of the Wandering Author through life, with notes and observations made along the way. My readers should be aware I will not censor comments that disagree with me, but I do refuse to display comment spam or pointless, obscene rants. Humans may contact me at thewanderingauthor at yahoo dot com - I'll reply as I am able.

Name:
Location: New England, United States

I have always known I was meant to write, even when I was too young to know the word 'author'. When I learned that books were printed, I developed an interest in that as well. And I have always been a wanderer, at least in my mind. It's not the worst trait in an author. For more, read my writing; every author illuminates their heart and soul on the pages they write upon.

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

NaNo Diary: Day Twelve

While not as good a spurt as yesterday, I still managed to write a fair amount today, and whittled down my shortfall some more. I hope to somehow pull ahead in the next few days, as I'm expecting to be unable to write at all on Sunday, due to a prior commitment. Some people just don't understand NaNo, after all... At the very least, I'm hoping to catch up before then, so my shortfall will be one day's quota at worst. We'll see. The best laid plans of mice and men... Then again, when all looked hopeless in 2006, I managed an incredible spurt and got my 50,000 words before November was over.

Today's Total: 2,487 words
Days Left: 18
Cumulative Total: 16,764 words
(3,240 words short of target)

Labels: , ,

diigo it

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home