the Unending Journey of the Wandering Author

A chronicle of the unending journey of the Wandering Author through life, with notes and observations made along the way. My readers should be aware I will not censor comments that disagree with me, but I do refuse to display comment spam or pointless, obscene rants. Humans may contact me at thewanderingauthor at yahoo dot com - I'll reply as I am able.

Name:
Location: New England, United States

I have always known I was meant to write, even when I was too young to know the word 'author'. When I learned that books were printed, I developed an interest in that as well. And I have always been a wanderer, at least in my mind. It's not the worst trait in an author. For more, read my writing; every author illuminates their heart and soul on the pages they write upon.

Monday, March 26, 2007

An Interesting PhotoBlog

I've been meaning to write about this for some time now. Every time I try to, some urgent subject comes to my attention, or I'm too exhausted or sick to write a word. So, I finally decided I'd better write a short post now. It will be buried very shortly, but I hope to write a longer one later.

In the meantime, there is an interesting photoblog with many very nice photos, and a few excellent lithograph style illustrations created from photos. What's even better, these photos are free for private, non-commercial use on the web, as long as you comply with the terms of use. So give A Photographer's Eye a visit, and if you find something you think would look great on your personal home page, read and follow the terms of use and then go ahead and enjoy it.

Labels: , , ,

diigo it

2 Comments:

Blogger Suzan Abrams, email: suzanabrams@live.co.uk said...

This is a Godsend.
What heavenly pictures indeed!
Thank you very much for this, Ray. :-)

March 27, 2007 9:59 AM  
Blogger Kilroy_60 said...

Hey, I surely do appreciate the plug.

I had a problem, though, because I made some typos when I was naming photos...then copied and pasted the typo. Not caring can be a real pain in the ass when that's what people notice instead of the photos. So, we're in the process of taking them all down, assigning "item numbers" and reposting them.

If you keep an eye on comments you get it would be great to have you post in the next Gonzo carnival. Have you done one yet? A couple more days to register.

Hope you're doing well...too long since we've been in touch.

Cheers!

April 22, 2007 1:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home