the Unending Journey of the Wandering Author

A chronicle of the unending journey of the Wandering Author through life, with notes and observations made along the way. My readers should be aware I will not censor comments that disagree with me, but I do refuse to display comment spam or pointless, obscene rants. Humans may contact me at thewanderingauthor at yahoo dot com - I'll reply as I am able.

Name:
Location: New England, United States

I have always known I was meant to write, even when I was too young to know the word 'author'. When I learned that books were printed, I developed an interest in that as well. And I have always been a wanderer, at least in my mind. It's not the worst trait in an author. For more, read my writing; every author illuminates their heart and soul on the pages they write upon.

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Visit the Gonzo Blog Carnival



I encourage everyone to go on over and visit the Gonzo Blog Carnival held today at Religion, Politics, and the Great Pumpkin. I entered one of my posts in the carnival, and there are a lot of other great posts, and blogs, to discover as well. So go enjoy (and then, if you feel inclined, come on back and enjoy the fiction posted below).

Labels:

diigo it

3 Comments:

Blogger *DB* said...

Hello, Wandering Author! :) Thought I'd visit you back! I've seen a couple interesting spots through the Carnival.

April 26, 2007 7:09 PM  
Blogger Miss Kitty said...

Thanks for the link! Now I have even MORE reading to do! But it's pleasurable reading.

WA, I've listed your blog among my Blogs That Make Me Think. Check out E&P when you have a moment. :-)

April 27, 2007 12:53 AM  
Blogger The Wandering Author said...

Miss Kitty; thank you. I promise I'll list my own five shortly. I have one or two other posts to put up first, but I'm not ignoring you.

April 27, 2007 3:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home