the Unending Journey of the Wandering Author

A chronicle of the unending journey of the Wandering Author through life, with notes and observations made along the way. My readers should be aware I will not censor comments that disagree with me, but I do refuse to display comment spam or pointless, obscene rants. Humans may contact me at thewanderingauthor at yahoo dot com - I'll reply as I am able.

Name:
Location: New England, United States

I have always known I was meant to write, even when I was too young to know the word 'author'. When I learned that books were printed, I developed an interest in that as well. And I have always been a wanderer, at least in my mind. It's not the worst trait in an author. For more, read my writing; every author illuminates their heart and soul on the pages they write upon.

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Things To Look Forward To

Tomorrow, as I promised below, I will be posting the Five Blogs That Make Me Think, thanks to Miss Kitty. I hope that on Wednesday, I will be able to post my replies to Beth's interview questions. In the meantime, I'm taking on an interesting project proposed by French Toast Girl.

Her idea was to do something creative every day in May. I am not absolutely certain I can keep up with that, but if I publicly announce I'm going to do it, I will give it my best shot. So, here it is; every day in May, I hope to post a poem or story I've written that day. If I can't keep up that pace, and finish something a particular day, I will follow French Toast Girl's suggestion, and work on it that day, then the next, and post it as soon as I can finish.

Labels:

diigo it

3 Comments:

Blogger DBA Lehane said...

Take it from me...it's damn hard work trying to be creative every day! But I will be watching with much interest! ;)

May 01, 2007 10:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey that is a lot to do.. good luck with that!!

May 01, 2007 10:34 PM  
Blogger The Wandering Author said...

Lehane - I know. I trembled with fear as I decided to go ahead with this, but I couldn't resist the challenge...

Thanks, wolfbaby.

May 02, 2007 3:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home