the Unending Journey of the Wandering Author

A chronicle of the unending journey of the Wandering Author through life, with notes and observations made along the way. My readers should be aware I will not censor comments that disagree with me, but I do refuse to display comment spam or pointless, obscene rants. Humans may contact me at thewanderingauthor at yahoo dot com - I'll reply as I am able.

Name:
Location: New England, United States

I have always known I was meant to write, even when I was too young to know the word 'author'. When I learned that books were printed, I developed an interest in that as well. And I have always been a wanderer, at least in my mind. It's not the worst trait in an author. For more, read my writing; every author illuminates their heart and soul on the pages they write upon.

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

A Few Days Left Before the "Friends of Kilroy" Gonzo Blog Carnival

The Queen of Pentacles is hosting a Gonzo Blog Carnival: Friends of Kilroy. The actual carnival is 02 July, but entries must be in by 30 June. Blogs with a link exchange to Fear and Loathing or to any of the bloggers linked there, such as the Unending Journey, are eligible. You can read the complete rules at the link above.

Even with the lingering effects of the flu, and the awful heat wave we're having here right now (all three cats are miserable - poor Tristan sprawls out, then gets up and starts 'yelling' - he wants us to do something about the heat - even his sister, who usually doesn't mind the heat, is sprawled out in 'lifeless overheated kitty' pose, and that at 3 am when it should be cooler), I will probably manage an entry myself. If I can't write one, I'll pull a story out of my files and post it.

So, come on, jump in and join the carnival. It's a great way to get new readers, make new friends, and find interesting new blogs to read.

Labels: , ,

diigo it

2 Comments:

Blogger Suzan Abrams, email: suzanabrams@live.co.uk said...

Ray, in so many ways, I've now become the solitary blogger.
Can you blame me? ;-)
I think I see myself a writer first before one who blogs. Anyway, so happy to see you're back to your warm, cheery self.

June 29, 2007 2:01 AM  
Blogger writerwoman said...

Stopping by to say hi. I'm talking part in the Gonzo blog carnival too. I got my submission in and mentioned it on my blogs. Hopefully it will be a great success.

July 01, 2007 11:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home