the Unending Journey of the Wandering Author

A chronicle of the unending journey of the Wandering Author through life, with notes and observations made along the way. My readers should be aware I will not censor comments that disagree with me, but I do refuse to display comment spam or pointless, obscene rants. Humans may contact me at thewanderingauthor at yahoo dot com - I'll reply as I am able.

Name:
Location: New England, United States

I have always known I was meant to write, even when I was too young to know the word 'author'. When I learned that books were printed, I developed an interest in that as well. And I have always been a wanderer, at least in my mind. It's not the worst trait in an author. For more, read my writing; every author illuminates their heart and soul on the pages they write upon.

Thursday, November 13, 2008

NaNo Diary: Day Thirteen

Today everything went well, and I find I am now less than a single day's word count short of where I ought to be. In other words, the gap is closing rapidly. Since I don't expect to be able to write Sunday, I don't dare grow too complacent, but at least I have improved my situation. I'm beginning to think I might really win this thing, and the result might even be worth editing into something I send to a publisher.

Today's Total: 3,637 words
Days Left: 17
Cumulative Total: 20,401 words
(1,270 words short of target)

Labels: ,

diigo it

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home