the Unending Journey of the Wandering Author

A chronicle of the unending journey of the Wandering Author through life, with notes and observations made along the way. My readers should be aware I will not censor comments that disagree with me, but I do refuse to display comment spam or pointless, obscene rants. Humans may contact me at thewanderingauthor at yahoo dot com - I'll reply as I am able.

Name:
Location: New England, United States

I have always known I was meant to write, even when I was too young to know the word 'author'. When I learned that books were printed, I developed an interest in that as well. And I have always been a wanderer, at least in my mind. It's not the worst trait in an author. For more, read my writing; every author illuminates their heart and soul on the pages they write upon.

Saturday, November 04, 2006

Welcome, Zachary!

Readers, rejoice! Zachary, the Wandering Author's first grandchild, entered the world in Illinois on Saturday, weighing 7 pounds, 7 ounces. He and his mother are doing well, despite a scare just before his birth. I am writing this later, but have set the time of this post to honour the exact moment Zachary first saw the world.

Labels: ,

diigo it

7 Comments:

Blogger Debi said...

Congratulations!

And great idea to 'honour the exact moment' by fiddling with the post time. If I tried to do that, Zachary would be drawing his first wage cheque by the time I sorted it!

November 06, 2006 8:11 AM  
Blogger RomanceWriter said...

What great news that your family was blessed with a new baby. I am smiling just thinking about how cute he must be.

Hugs,

Sara

November 06, 2006 12:17 PM  
Blogger Suzan Abrams, email: suzanabrams@live.co.uk said...

Congratulations, WA. It's actually very careless of me. I was going to write you today or tomorrow. But I really am so happy for you. What a feeling! And to think...a true-blue cutie-pie baby for Christmas!

November 07, 2006 12:06 AM  
Blogger aperire said...

Congratulations, WA! An angel has joined your family once more.

I hope all is well you. Best regards.

November 07, 2006 2:58 AM  
Blogger Anthony said...

How wonderful! May Zachary, and all those in his family, have many years of good health and happiness.

Love the way you set the date and time. It makes this all the more special.

November 07, 2006 7:26 PM  
Blogger Blu Jewel said...

AWW! Congrats and God bless.

November 08, 2006 12:47 PM  
Blogger Cup said...

WELCOME! Wandering Author, you're gonna love this adventure.

November 09, 2006 5:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home