the Unending Journey of the Wandering Author

A chronicle of the unending journey of the Wandering Author through life, with notes and observations made along the way. My readers should be aware I will not censor comments that disagree with me, but I do refuse to display comment spam or pointless, obscene rants. Humans may contact me at thewanderingauthor at yahoo dot com - I'll reply as I am able.

Name:
Location: New England, United States

I have always known I was meant to write, even when I was too young to know the word 'author'. When I learned that books were printed, I developed an interest in that as well. And I have always been a wanderer, at least in my mind. It's not the worst trait in an author. For more, read my writing; every author illuminates their heart and soul on the pages they write upon.

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Latest Carnival of the Vanities Is Open

I encourage you to go on over to this week's Carnival of the Vanities (#206), hosted by Lil' Duck Duck and check out the wonderful entries there. The Ducks are hunkered down hoping Ernesto will leave them in peace, so why don't you drop by and offer your good wishes?

The Wandering Author has plans to spend the day with cousins I have never met from Ireland, so I won't be posting anything else today. I will check out the carnival entries tonight or tomorrow, though, and I've already left a comment for the Ducks.

diigo it

4 Comments:

Blogger Suzan Abrams, email: suzanabrams@live.co.uk said...

Have a fabulous day with your cousins, WA. I stayed in Dublin for a month once and it's clearly a fairytale city. Enjoy your camaraderie and your exclusive writing style which your Irish heritage gave you.

August 30, 2006 8:21 AM  
Blogger RomanceWriter said...

Have fun with your family. Talk to you later,

Sara

August 30, 2006 12:07 PM  
Blogger Mama Duck said...

Thanks for the mention, hope you had a wonderful time!

August 31, 2006 8:42 AM  
Blogger erica said...

Hello Wandering Author,
I just found that you had linked to me, thank you!
Sincerely,
Erica (Sheseescolor.blogspot.com)

August 31, 2006 4:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home