the Unending Journey of the Wandering Author

A chronicle of the unending journey of the Wandering Author through life, with notes and observations made along the way. My readers should be aware I will not censor comments that disagree with me, but I do refuse to display comment spam or pointless, obscene rants. Humans may contact me at thewanderingauthor at yahoo dot com - I'll reply as I am able.

Name:
Location: New England, United States

I have always known I was meant to write, even when I was too young to know the word 'author'. When I learned that books were printed, I developed an interest in that as well. And I have always been a wanderer, at least in my mind. It's not the worst trait in an author. For more, read my writing; every author illuminates their heart and soul on the pages they write upon.

Monday, July 30, 2007

One Year Blogiversary

Please forgive me the awkward word coinage (or perhaps someone else has already used that form; I can't recall if I've seen it elsewhere) in the title. I had hoped to have a more special post up today, but as it happens, I am so sick that I am barely managing to post at all.

We've been having high heat and humidity, and a combination of unwise but not immediately catastrophic decisions have left me exhausted from the heat and severely dehydrated. I tend to have a problem with dehydration anyway; I simply seem to need a lot of liquids. This isn't your garden variety dehydration, though, with a massive headache that will go away once you drink enough.

So I couldn't quite forget to post on the one year anniversary of my blog, but all I can really manage to say is that I'm weak and exhausted and unable to manage much tonight. (In fact, Monday evening is the first time I've logged onto my computer since very early Friday morning - really late Thursday night - when the problem began.)

I will be posting more about the changes I plan, in the near future, just as soon as I am feeling slightly better. Thanks for your patience and your feedback on my earlier post.

Labels: ,

diigo it

10 Comments:

Blogger DBA Lehane said...

Happy one year blogiversary!

July 31, 2007 7:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I get what your saying.. there is still a mack truck sittin on my chest. Happy blogaversry and hope you get to feelin better soon.

July 31, 2007 1:40 PM  
Blogger Cup said...

Happy blogiversary (Patricia O'Connor may bonk us on the head, but I think it's a word that works)! So sorry you're not feeling well; maybe August is your time off for ranch, too.

August 01, 2007 11:52 AM  
Blogger Cathy said...

Happy Blogiversary!

By now, hopefully you are feeling better.

August 04, 2007 11:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Blogiversary!

Sorry to hear you are not doing well. I hope you feel better soon. Sending out good thoughts to you.


Sara

August 06, 2007 2:20 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Happy One Year Blogoversary. Hope you will soon be feeling much better. Take good care of yourself.

August 08, 2007 7:53 AM  
Blogger Gina said...

Happy Blogiversary to you!

August 19, 2007 2:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yikes, I'm horribly late in seeing this!
So, Belated HAPPY ONE YEAR!:)

August 19, 2007 7:50 AM  
Blogger Miss Kitty said...

Happy blogiversary, WA! I have enjoyed reading your writing, even if I usually lurk and don't always comment.

Hope you're feeling better soon--I'm kind of worried because I see you haven't posted in a while. Hope all's well.

August 25, 2007 1:29 PM  
Blogger Suzan Abrams, email: suzanabrams@live.co.uk said...

Here's looking forward to your next post, Ray, even if you can only manage a few lines.
Hope you're well. :-)

October 21, 2007 1:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home